Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Possible Progress - Aparently Not!

I still have not received the 'certified letter' from Hawaii, although they did cash the check I sent to them on the 20th of June.
I called the Hawaii Department of Health yesterday to see what was going on. It appears that the 'certified letter' may be nothing more than a letter stating there is 'no record' of Grandpop Dave's birth.
I don't understand, why would they tell me there is a certified letter if they had already told me there is no record? Why would the ask me if I wanted it? Why would they tell me to resubmit my request, if they already told me what I needed to know? What is the point?

Did this guy ever exist?

I need to sit back and re-evaluate what info I already have. Maybe I am going about this the wrong way.

No comments: